7up Bottling Company recruitment portal 2018/2019 for fresh graduates/internship – 7up career page
If you are searching for employment opportunities at 7up Bottling Company then this post will aid you to quickly find the right placement in one of the biggest Bottling company operating in Nigeria.
First we want you to know that the official career portal of 7up Bottling Company is located @ www.sevenup.org/home/careers.php, this is where all vacancies that are available in 7up Bottling Company are first made public but please note that all resumes are to be forwarded to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates who meet the job requirements and are qualified will be contacted via mail.
7up Bottling Company Recruitment 2018
Seven-Up bottling company Plc is one of the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of the well-known and widely consumed brands of soft drinks in Nigeria. Our brands are Pepsi, 7UP, Mirinda, Teem and Mountain Dew, which we produce and market in all our present 9 manufacturing plants.
7up Bottling company has about 9 manufacturing plants,one of the major plants is located in the Ijora area of Lagos state Nigeria,
this is one of the major manufacturing plants as 7up drinks are produced and packaged for delivery to various parts of the country in this plant.
There are over 200 distribution centers also known as depots in Nigeria.
7up Bottling Company currently employs about 3500 Nigerians.The company was founded in 1926 by a Lebanese man. 7up Bottling Company is also located in Ghana and Tanzania.
Getting any job in 7up Bottling Company is not easy we have to be plain but nothing is impossible as long as you have the right information at your disposal.
If you can just read this guide on how to apply for 7up recruitment then you be a step ahead of other job seekers.
Requirements for 7up Bottling Company Recruitment Form 2018/2019
Before you can apply for available vacancies in 7up Bottling Company you must meet certain requirements. This requirement varies from position to position there are some positions that requires some years of experience while others requires degrees from certain areas of discipline.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
- Two years experience in a manufacturing company but not a must.
- Age must not be more than 30 years old
Is 7up Bottling Company recruitment on currently?
7up is not recruiting at the time of writing this article, please disregard any advert you come across. Once there is vacancies we will alert you.
How to Apply for 2018 7up Bottling Company Recruitment Application Form?
Method of Application:
Interested Candidates should within two (2) weeks send applications with copies of certiflcates and curriculum vitae which must include contact mobile numbers(s) and address by post to
Human Resource Manager
PO Box 6959
Or hand delivered to ReceptIon Office at the main entrance of SevenUp Bottling Company, Oregun, Lagos.
Check other vacancies below
- more about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form
- more about the Federal fire service recruitment jamb test
- UNICEF nigeria massive recruitment program
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Coca cola Nigeria recruitment portal and how to apply
- Federal ministry of water resources recruitment form
- Federal fire service recruitment form