cbn.gov.ng recruitment portal 2018/2019/2020 – cbn recruitment test/list /site
I assume you are here because you are searching for information that will be of valuable help to you in respect to the much anticipated cbn.gov.ng recruitment 2019/2020
cbn.gov.ng recruitment Recruitment NCC 2019/2020
There are certain things i will like you to know about the central bank of Nigeria Recruitment exercise first I want you to know that all recruitment are done on the basis of merit. therefore the principle underlying cbn recruitment process are of fairness,merit and equal employment opportunities hence the recruitment is free of charge and open to all.
Note: The remuneration package for all positions are attractive and in line with Public Service rule.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
CBN recruitment process 2019/2020
Once you applied for any vacant position at the central bank of Nigeria what follows next is a recruitment test, applicant who where shortlisted for the test will receive an SMS informing them of the venue, date and time of the test.
The test will take place in each Geographical region of Nigeria. Those who scale through the test will be invited for an interview with CBNHR in Abuja. It is advisable to always keep your phone on during this period because you will definitely receive a call.
Applicants are to come along with the following items :
- A copy of this invite.
- Valid means of picture identification such as Drivers License or International passport.
- Originals and photocopies of all credentials including NYSC certificate and university certificate with a minimum of second class lower degree (2:2).
- 2 recent passport photographs.
Please note that the test will be strictly based on GMAT, IT related questions and Mathematics. You should also have a general knowledge about CBN such as past governors.
so i will advise you to through GMAT test.
Applicants who scale through the interview will undergo some medical tests/ Screening only those who are fit will be employ.
recruitment for the 2018/2019 has not yet commence how ever if it’s out, you will be informed here and on several news paper.
But before you can apply for any position you must first meet some requirements, please be informed that this recruitment is largely dependent on the job description and roles that is demanded from you.
CBN General qualifications and recruitment recruitment 2018/2019
- First you must be a Nigerian citizen before you can apply
- You must possess a HND or BSc degree from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years of age
- You must be computer literate
- You must have a good communication skills
- You must not be above 40 years of age.
How to apply for cbn.gov.ng Recruitment in 2019/2020
CBN recruitment portal remains www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp
The 2018 Recruitment has not yet commence, although there is information that it will soon commence, if it’s out we will alert you immediately.
Process on how to apply will also be made known to you. Just keep calm and comment below using your email address only please avoided dropping your phone numbers and other vita details on the comment box.
Interested applicants who meet the requirements for the above positions, should please forward their application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the following details.
- Date of Birth / Age
- Contact Address
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Degree with Dates
- Class of Degree
- Work Experience with names of establishment, dates, positions held and remunerations
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees
Human Resources Department
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Central Business District,
PMB 0187, Garki,
FC T Abuja,
- Nigeria prison service recruitment form /how to get enlisted
- Nigerian Dssc Recruitment form/how to get the job
- inec massive adhoc recruitment form /how to apply
- Nigerian army recruitment form /how to apply
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form /how to apply
- NTA recruitment form and how to apply for the job
- NDLEA Recruitment form and how to get the job
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- Nigeria Navy recruitment form