Consolidated Breweries Plc Recruitment portal 2018/2019 – How to Apply for Graduate Jobs
We will be discussing about the much anticipated Nigerian Breweries Plc recruitment 2018/2019
Are you a fresh graduates with little or no job experience at all and you want to work Nigerian Breweries Plc recruitment 2018/2019? Don’t worry we will give you the latest information here.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven graduates who will help the firm fulfill it‘s objectives. If you can read this article from A-Z you will discover the latest Vacancies that is available in Nigerian Breweries Plc and how to go about applying for them.
Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment in 2018/2019
Consolidated Breweries Plc is a subsidiary of Heineken International B.V. We are a Group comprising of four breweries located in Ogun, lmo, Benue and Akwa lbom states in Nigeria with a brand portfolio that includes “33” Export Lager Beer, Champion Lager Beer, More Lager Beer, Williams Dark Ale, Turbo King Dark Ale, Hi-Malt and Maltex Non-Alcoholic Malt Drinks. With over 30 years brewing experience, we are one of the major players in the industry and have continually contnbuted to the growth of the Nigerian economy
Dont worry we will show you how you can apply for positions in Consolidated Breweries Plc, just keep reading this guide
Please note that the recruitment is done online and it is free of charge.
Consolidated Breweries Plc does not discriminate in their recruitment process, as long as you possess the necessary credentials, skills that is expected from all applicants then you are good apply.
We are looking for graduates who
- The Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing) position is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Brewing career in the foremost Brewing organization.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Brewing) in any of our Breweries across the country.
Requirements for Nigerian Breweries Plc latest Vacancies in Nigeria
You might want to find out the requirements for this job role we i have listed all Requirements if workforce here
- must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Age should be less than 35 years
- Must be able to work with computer systems (Microsoft Office suite).
- – Should be willing to work in any of the cities/towns where we have operations in Nigeria,
How To Apply to the Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment Programme.
All application is done via https://nbplc.com/careers-process.html
- Before you apply for any position at Consolidated Breweries Plc make sure you meet the requirements.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet
- Log in to https://nbplc.com/careers-process.html
- Search for existing vacancies
- Register an account
- Filll all necessary information
- Cross check for errors.
Please note that Consolidated Breweries Plc will contact you via email of you are successful or not that’s the reason you should use a valid email address because that’s the only way we can reach you
An aptitude test will be conducted for all applicants on a scheduled date that will be made known to you via mail or SMS.
We would like to hear feedback from you based on this article probably you are finding it difficult to apply. Do let us know so we can help you out.