Today I am going to show you all the courses you can study without mathematics in jamb.
Is there any course I can study without Mathematics in JAMB?
Yes. In fact, there are lots of them.
I know there are some students that are afraid of the giant MATHEMATICS,
and are looking for ways to avoid writing it in exams like JAMB, WAEC NECO etc.
If you have been looking for courses you can study without Mathematics in JAMB, then this is the perfect article for you!
Whether you don’t like Mathematics or you find it difficult, there are some courses that you don’t need Mathematics to be given admission into the university.
We all know that Mathematics is a very important subject. Now that you find Mathematics very difficult, should that deny you the chance to study in various Universities? No, it shouldn’t.
If you are an aspirant and you didn’t write Mathematics in your UTME, then this article is for you.
What You’ll Find In This Article
- The Science courses that does not need Mathematics in JAMB
- Art courses you can study without Mathematics in JAMB
- Engineering courses without Mathematics in JAMB
- All Social science courses that does not require Mathematics in JAMB
You don’t need to worry anymore, there are courses you can study without Mathematics.
These courses I’m about to list don’t require Mathematics in JAMB.
Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Jamb
All science students that don’t really like calculations stuffs, you will need this.
Although, you may still need physics, as it is a core science subject.
Mathematics will be replaced by physics.
- Biological scince (Optional)
- Applied biochemistry (Optional)
- Botany and Microbiology
- Plant science and Biotechnology
- Plant Biology
- Plant science and forestry
- Plant Science and microbiology
- Genetics and Biotechnology
- Marine science and technology
- Applied Zoology
- Marine Biology(Optional)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Agricultural Science
- Crop Science
- Soil science
- Nutrition and dietics
- Hotel Management
- Home Economics and Food Management
- Medical Sciences
- Medical Laboratory science
- Medical biochemistry
- Medicine and Surgery
- Law : Most art students want to study law – become a lawyer in the future. You may not need mathematics in jamb to study this course. Law does not need calculations, although you need to have at least a credit in mathematics in your o level result.
- Biomedical Engineering : This is the only engineering course that doesn’t require maths. Engineering needs a lot of calculations and maths is not an option, but a must. Apart from biomedical engineering, I can’t say of any other engineering course that doesn’t need this subject. You will surely need physics to study this course, in case you don’t like calculations.
SOCIAL SCIENCE COURSES
- Population Studies(Optional)
- Library Science
- Library and Information Science
- Mass communication
- Policy and strategic studies
- Social justice
- Hospitality and tourism
- Policy and administrative studies
- Political Science
- Political Science and Public administration
- Religious studies
- Social work
- Human resources management
- International Relations
All these courses listed above don’t require Mathematics in JAMB.
Now if you like this post why don’t you subscribe to our newsletter and share it with friends.
Feel free to ask any questions on the comments box below.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to job seekers in Nigerians recruitmentformportal is a blog design not only to help most job seekers but also to help you know when particularly government agency is recruiting.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk we are always available to help you with the right information.