Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Form:
Are you from edo state? Do you want to work with the Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Form? If yes continue reading this article.
The Edo state government has recently announced that the state civil service commission will be embarking on a recruitment exercise that will see Edo state qualified son’s and daughters work with them.
Please not that this job opportunities is open to all citizens of Nigeria irrespective of where you come from. But we will not fail to remind you that applicants from Edo state still stands the chance of getting higher percentage of the employment slot.
Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Application Process:
The Edo State Civil Service Commission (Edo State CSC) on the official recruitment site welcomes applications from qualified Nigerians for deployment into the Edo State Civil Service Commission.
The only place you can apply for this job is www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission which is edo state government official portal.
Please note that we will never ask you to pay money for any recruitment form or whatsoever.
Vancant Positions for Edo State Civil service Commission recruitment 2018 in different local governments
This years recruitment position that is available is massive and they are listed below :
- Administrative and human Resource officers
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers
- Community development inspectors
- Education officers
- Budget and planning officers
- Program Analysts
- State Counsels
- Public Affairs Officers
- Teaching Jobs
- Lecturing Jobs
- Medical Jobs (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Dentist, surgeon and Cardiologist)
- Environmental Health Officers
You might be interested in the under listed vacancies
Requirements for Edo State civil service Commission Recruitment 2018
Before applying for any job it’s advisable for you to go through the requirements, this will ensure you check your skills and see if it matches with what the employers are demanding for.
- Applicants must Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
- Applicants must Not be older than 30 years
- Applicants must be from the federal Republic of Nigeria
- Applicants must Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.
- Applicants must be of good behavior
How to Apply For Edo State Civil service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019?
Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission and click on the “Careers” button to start the application process.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview.
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organisations registered under the scheme
- The Internship Program is for three months
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program
Note that double registration will automatically disqualify you for the job.
Always have a functional email address and telephone before applying for any job openings.