Energy Commission of Nigeria ECN) 2018/2019 – How to Apply for Vacancies and job
If you want to work with the Energy Commission of Nigeria i will recommend this article as a best guide for you.
Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
The Energy Commission of Nigeria is charged with the responsibility for the strategic planning and coordination of national policies in the field of energy in all its ramifications and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing
Before you can start submitting your application for job position in ECN there are certain things you need to know about the Energy Commission of Nigeria
We want you to know that the Energy Commission of Nigeria is under the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology and recruitment usually passed the ministry of science and technology. For you to be employed into any ministry in Nigeria it must first be conducted by the civil service commission
Once you apply for available job vacancies an aptitude test will be conducted, please note that venue of your examination centers, date and time will be communicated to you via SMS or mail
First we want you to know that application is free of charge and there is nothing like discrimination when it comes to recruitment in Energy Commission of Nigeria.
Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 – See All the requirements Here
- .Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Must have at least 5 credit passes in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Interested applicants below 18 years should not apply
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
We will update you when ever there is job vacancies
5th Floor, Radio House
Conference Centre), Abuja
More job vacancies in Nigeria
- more about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form
- more about the Federal fire service recruitment jamb test
- UNICEF nigeria massive recruitment program
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Coca cola Nigeria recruitment portal and how to apply
- Federal ministry of water resources recruitment form
- Federal fire service recruitment form
There is nothing like internal recruitment as all agencies and parastatals has been directed to always follow due process.