Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2019/2020 See Positions and How to Apply
In this article we will show you things you need to understand about the federal teachers scheme.
If you are an NCE holder and you want to work with FTS then this post will give you all information that will help you secure a position.
Federal Teachers Recruitment Guidelines 2019/2020
The 2018/2019 Federal teachers recruitment is in line with the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) to reinstate education sector by employing qualify teachers in area where they are highly needed.
Once you have applied screening process will be initiated at the end a list of shortlisted candidates will be released for a screening examination which is mandatory, only those who passed this test will be employed.
Please note that only those whose name where shortlisted in their various state would be forwarded to Abuja for final screening.
Please note that this recruitment is conducted by the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) on behalf of the Federal government.
Before you apply make sure that you are not presently employed by the federal government or any private sector
Once you have been shortlisted for employment be ready to be deployed to any part of your state. Because we are sure that you might be posted to schools in rural areas, while those in the Northern part of the country might be posted to Almajiri schools, Normadic schools and schools sited in internally displaced camps
Like we have said before you can be posted any where within your state or the state you applied from and you will definitely going to have little or no influence over places you will be posted to.
Places you might find your self include the following:
- Areas that has little or no presence of qualified teachers
- Schools that are located in internally displaced camps mostly located in Northern part of the country
- Almajiri schools located in Northern part of Nigeria.
- Normadic schools
Please don’t be afraid we have it on good authority that your safety will be guaranteed. Don’t lose interest in applying because actually majority of those that Will be employed will still find themselves in towns and big cities.
Areas of specialization
- English Language
- Vocational Education
- Arts) Nigerian and Foreign Languages
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment requirements 2019/2020
This are the Requirements you must meet before applying for positions at the Federal Teachers Scheme.
- You must possess an NCE (which is also known as the Nigerian certificate of Education) certificate from a recognized institution
- You must not be above 40 years of age
- You must be of good behavior
- You should not be currently engaged either in public or private schools
How to Apply the Federal Teachers Scheme 2019/2020
Please note that the 2019/2020 edition has not commence yet, that of 2017 recruitment ended around November. Once it’s out we will inform you.
If you know you are qualify and you are ready to work within the area mentioned above then you should forward your application to the :
The Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board; in their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State
fail to comment let’s help you out
- Nigeria prison service recruitment form /how to get enlisted
- Nigerian Dssc Recruitment form/how to get the job
- inec massive adhoc recruitment form /how to apply
- Nigerian army recruitment form /how to apply
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form /how to apply
- NTA recruitment form and how to apply for the job
- NDLEA Recruitment form and how to get the job
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- Nigeria Navy recruitment form