Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Recruitment 2018/2019 – academic & Non academic Staff
Have you been searching for recruitment vacancies in Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)? do you have what it takes to work as a full time lectures job or a non academic staff of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun ? If yes then you are at the right post.
This article will give you latest updates on vacancies that exist in FUPRE be it Academic, Non-academics staff (Teaching jobs and and non Teaching Jobs) you will get all details here.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Recruitment 2018
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
How do i apply for jobs in Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)?
To apply for employment vacancies in Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) is not as hard as many people think, in fact everything has been made so easy. Before you start your application process lets take a quick look at the jobs vacancies that are existing and their requirements. From here you will know if you are qualified to apply or not.
Before you can apply for any job vacancies in Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) you must meet the school approved recruitment for employment. Always have it in mind that the requirements varies from department to department, faculty to faculty and you must have some years of experience.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position in the University:
- Senior Lecturer (Delta)
- Departments: Chemistry, Mathematics, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Lecturer II (Delta)
- Departments: Marine Engineering, Philosophy, Petroleum Engineering
- Professor (Delta)
- Departments: Petroleum Engineering, Marine Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
- Reader (Delta)
- Departments: Petroleum Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mathematics, Physics
- Lecturer I (Delta)
- Department: Petroleum Engineering, Marine Engineering
- Assistant Lecturer (Delta)
- Higher Library Officer (Delta)
- Pharmacy Technician (Delta)
- Senior Engineer (Delta)
- Fire Superintendent (Delta)
- Asst. Fire Officer (Delta)
- Bindery Officer (Delta)
- Confidential Secretary II (Delta)
- Confidential Secretary I (Delta)
- Deputy Bursar (Delta)
- Director, Health Services (Delta)
- Nursing Officer II (Delta)
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (Delta)
- Electrical Technologist (Delta)
- Marine Technologist (Delta)
- Foundry Technologist (Delta
Please note that there will be screening of all applicants that applied for such jobs on a specific date which will be made know to all applicants via their mail.
Method of Application for University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Federal University of Petroleum Resources,
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (20) copies of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials. The Resume should provide the following information below:
Position Applied for
Full names (Surname first and in capital letters)
Date of Birth
Nationality at Birth
Town, Local Government and State of Origin
Names and Ages of Children
Secondary and Tertiary Institutions Attended with Dates
Distinctions, Awards and Prizes obtained with Dates
Statement of Experience
List of Publications (if any)
List of Conferences, Seminars and Workshops attended with dates
Names, Residential Addresses, Phone Numbers and E-mail Addresses of three (3) Referees.
All candidates are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses and/or telephone numbers.
If you want to get more details about the much anticipated imo recruitment don’t fail to comment below.