Firs Recruitment 2018/2019 – See the Starting Date and Form Here – Firs.gov.ng
This article is an ultimate guide about Firs Recruitment 2018/2019. We are going to be talking about how Federal inland revenue service online recruitment will be done. First, let’s make it clear to you that Firs.gov.ng is the official portal of FIRS.
Always have it in mind that we will never ask you to pay any money for whatsoever, secondly we don’t conduct any form of recruitment exercise for any agency.
If you can read and understand this A-Z guide on the much anticipated Firs Recruitment 2018/2019 then i assure you that you will be one step ahead of other applicants.
For the purpose of clarity this article shall be divided into 3 stages and each stage will center on the much anticipated Firs Recruitment 2018/2019, while other paragraphs will talk about the recruitment requirements, process and how to apply for jobs vacancies at FIRS Recruitment.
Firs Recruitment 2018 requirements – See All the requirements Here
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
The Federal inland revenue service online recruitment form is not yet available online, please we advise you disregard any form of advert you come across. We will update you on the latest information you always want at your disposal.
Always count on recruitmentform.com.ng for legitimate information that is not only accurate but reliable.
- more about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form
- more about the Federal fire service recruitment jamb test
- UNICEF nigeria massive recruitment program
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Coca cola Nigeria recruitment portal and how to apply
- Federal ministry of water resources recruitment form
- Federal fire service recruitment form
How to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018/2019
To ascertain if the Federal inland revenue is recruiting kindly log on to firs.gov.ng. Or all those who wish to send in their hard or soft copies of their CV can quickly forward their application to the following address for consideration :
Federal Inland Revenue Service,
Revenue House (Annex III),
Off Michael Okpara Street,
Wuse Zone 5,
If you want to get more information about the Federal inland revenue service online recruitment form 2018/2019 just comment below then be rest assured we will get back to you in no distance time.