Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Form and 79RRI Guidelines for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women: www.naportal
The Nigerian army recruitment process tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women is almost concluded, for those asking when the portal is going to open and close have it in mind that you are on the right article.
Let’s (elearnpro.com.ng) guide you and also give you the latest news and updated information on the much publicizeNigerian Nigerian army recruitment which is often called 79rri Recruitment of the Nigerian army.
Want to know more about the starting and closing date of the Nigerian army recruitment? I believe yes!!! This page shall give you all you want as you read slowly. It’s on record that the Nigerian army is on a mission to enlist about 12,000 personal into the force.
Before proceeding further to read this article note that the Nigerian army recruitment form is free of charge, don’t pay anyone any money for it. Please
- 1 Nigerian army recruitment basic requirements for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women 2020/2021:
- 2 Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Online Registration
- 3 How to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment 2020/2021 :
- 4 Nigerian army recruitment application deadline for 2020/2021 :
Nigerian army recruitment basic requirements for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women 2020/2021:
- The law only allows Nigerians to apply
- Age factor comes to play: 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26
- 4 credit pass is required and this must be obtained from 2 sittings at least.
- Your hight also matters here as 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for both men and women respectively.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Online Registration
- Passport size photograph
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
How to apply for the Nigerian army recruitment 2020/2021 :
- Sending your application must be via
- http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ and www.nigerianarmyms.ng and https://naportal.com.ng as any other method won’t be allowed.
- First create an account, which means signing up with an email address.
- A Choice easy to remember username and password is also required for a successful sign up.
- Access the application form right away and fill it according.
- Lastly print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Here is a simple guide to achieve the above:
Log on to the portal given above.
- It’s necessary to read all instruction and details on the next step.
- You are going to selec the position you want to apply for: if its DSS or SSC or tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
- Now locate the application button and click as this will take you to kick start your application.
- Please check back at your email inbox because once you supplied your email a link will be sent to confirm its available and working.
- Quickly login to your profile and put your profile to order by uploading your photography and other details.
- Upload the necessary documents like O level and others as demanded.
Nigerian army recruitment application deadline for 2020/2021 :
The deadline for 2019 was around 30th January, 2019 hence similar scenario will play out for the 2020 application process. Please visit this page for update.
More information from the Nigerian army:
- In this 79RRI there will certainly not be any form of Pre-selection Computer Based Test, this means that there will be no computer based test for now.
- Don’t allow anybody deceive you by asking you to pay money for special centers as its non in existence.
- IF you are called for screening please report at your respective states for that.
- There will certainly not be any form of zonal screening.
- All your certificates and documents must be genuinely relevant else you stand a chance of being rejected.
- If you are shortlisted your names will be published and also you will be notified.
- Once you have confirmed about your status you are to report at the depot on a specific date.
- Dont give any gratification of any kind or form to anyone, recruitment is free of charge.
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to job seekers in Nigerians recruitmentformportal is a blog design not only to help most job seekers but also to help you know when particularly government agency is recruiting.