FRC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form is here– Register Here-www.financialreportingcouncil.gov.ng
We will be discussing about the much anticipated financial reporting council ( FRC ) recruitment 2019/2020, how you can apply and when they will be recruiting.
FRC is looking forward to hire young, vibrant and driven graduates who will help the organization fulfill it‘s objectives. If you can read this article from A-Z you will discover the latest Vacancies that is available in FRC and how to go about applying for them.
Financial Reporting Council (FRC) Recruitment 2019/2020
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) of Nigeria is a federal government agency established by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act, No. 6, 2011. It is a federal government Parastatal under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
The Council’s main objects are as follows:
- FRC major objective is to protect investors interest.
- Help reduce volatility hence Promote private sector growth
- FRC seeks to promote high standards among auditors
- FRC ensures that accounting and auditing services are of high standard as compared with other practices in the world
Dont worry we will show you how you can apply for positions in FRC , just keep reading this guide
Please be reminded that FRC does not discriminate in their recruitment process, as long as you possess the necessary credentials, skills that is expected from all applicants then you are good to apply. Also note that the recruitment is done online and it is free of charge.
Requirements for WAMCO Plc latest Vacancies in Nigeria
You might want to find out the requirements for this job role.
- must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Age should be less than 35 years
- Must be able to work with computer systems (Microsoft Office suite).
How To Apply Recruitment position at the Financial reporting council .
Like we have said before the financial reporting council is under the ministry of industry, trade and investment as such all recruitment must be approved by the Joint section of the civil service commission and the ministry of trade and investment.
For now there is no recruitment exercise but be rest assured once it comes up we will inform you,dont fail to drop your comment below.
No. 8, Aba Close
An aptitude test will be conducted for all applicants on a scheduled date that will be made known to you via mail or SMS.
We would like to hear feedback from you based on this article probably you are finding it difficult to apply. Do let us know so we can help you out.