How Much Is Jamb registration Form 2020/2021 : Total Cost
As the 2020/2021 JAMB registration commences its important we let you know the total break down of cost you will incure while getting the form and also during the registration.
The main purpose of writing this article is to give you the actual cost of purchasing this year’s JAMB form and also give you a little more information on how this year’s JAMB will run.
Hence if you are willing to find out the newly updated price of JAMB believe me this is the right page to get all this info from.
How Much Is Jamb Form For Jamb 2020/2021 Registration
Before now the official cost in obtaining the joint admission and matriculation form was just Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦5,500) and this was so for a long time before the price was reviewed downward.
Following the reform Brought about by the new JAMB boss which saw an increase in the revenue being generated ;mind you this revenue jump from a billion naira to about 6 to 7 billion naira a year.
From the above revelation parents and guardians called for a downward review of the cost of the form.
Right now the total cost of obtaining the joint admission and matriculation JAMB form is now Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦3,500). Honestly this is good news to not only the students but also parents who are not financially stable.
See Total Money To Be Spent For Jamb 2020/2021 Registration
Now that you have known how much the 2020 jamb form is sold, let’s give you a little breakdown of the amount you will spend during the registration process.
- You will need a Profile code which is compulsory for jamb 2020/2021 = Fifty Naira (₦50).
- Secondly you need a jamb E pin; Price of Jamb E-pin = Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦3500).
- Bank Charges = Two Hundred to Five Hundred Naira (₦200 -₦500).
- Jamb cbt centers will charge you ;Cbt Center Fee = Seven Hundred Naira (₦700).
- You will pay for a novel;Price of Jamb 2020/2021 Novel in use of English [Sweet Sixteen] = Free of charge. Note : It may cost Five Hundred Naira in some places in Nigeria.
Let’s assume that you where given the JAMB novel just at a cost of 0 Naira then expect to spend ₦4,550 – ₦4,850.
If jamb now decides to sell the for a little fee of about 500 naira which is not that expensive then your total cost will be running up to Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000).
In conclusion get about 5500 naira ready for the registration because you might be charge extra fee for opening of emails and other minor fees.
Things You Will Need For Jamb 2020/2021 Registration:
- First you need a profile code from JAMB.
- you need a jamb profile account.
- You need to get a valid email address.
- You need your O level result for easy registration.
- Awaiting result can be used.
- Your personal data should be correct and free from error.
- Make a wise choice on your school of choice.
- Choose a perfect subject combination.
- Your choice of institution can go like this:1st choice (University). 2nd choice (University or Polytechnic). 3rd choice (polytechnic college of education). 4th choice (Innovative institution)
Important Tips For Jamb 2020/2021 Registration
- Get a profile code first before going to the cbt center.
- Please register an email address and please remember the password.
- There is nothing like offline registration.
- Registration should be done at an accredited cbt center only.
- Immediately you are through with your registration at the center please ask them for your syllabus and novel.
- Select the right subject combination.
- Go along with your O level result, so as to scan and upload it ( for those not with awaiting result)
- Make sure you don’t give them false information about your self.
- Cross check your bio data for any error.
- All receipts which will serve as a proof of purchase and payment should be kept safe.
Conclusion On Price Of Jamb Form 2020/2021 :
We have tried our best to give you a clear guide on all you need to know about the total cost of getting the JAMB form and also registration. It’s now left for you to start planning and making preparations.
Please remember that you can get your JAMB E pin from banks across the country and also at post offices. Some of the banks are: Polaris bank, union bank, first bank, access bank, etc
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to job seekers in Nigerians recruitmentformportal is a blog design not only to help most job seekers but also to help you know when particularly government agency is recruiting.
feel free to contact me on Facebook, pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. For those who will love to contact me on dribbble or vk we are always available to help you with the right information.