How to Apply for the American Green Card Lottery
We know this is exactly what you have been waiting for, so no more time would be taken to reveal the direct link you can use to register.
Once you successfully register the entry, you will see a confirmation screen that contains your name and a unique confirmation number. Print this confirmation screen for your records. You will need this confirmation number in order to verify your application.
DETAILS TO FILL ON THE FORM
- FULL NAME– Last/Family Name in Capital letters, First/Given Name, Middle Name
- DATE OF BIRTH – Day, Month, Year
- GENDER – Male or Female
- CITY WHERE YOU WERE BORN
- COUNTRY WHERE YOU WERE BORN – The name of the country that is currently in use for the place where you were born.
- COUNTRY OF ELIGIBILITY
- ENTRY PHOTOGRAPH(S) – All photographs used must be recent, family or group photos are not allowed.
- MAILING ADDRESS
- COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE TODAY
- PHONE NUMBER –Put an active phone line.
- E-MAIL ADDRESS –Put an active email address.
- WHAT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, AS OF TODAY? You must indicate which one of the following represents your own highest level of educational achievement:
- (1) Primary school only,
- (2) High school, no degree,
- (3) High school degree,
- (4) Vocational school,
- (5) Some university courses,
- (6) University degree,
- (7) Some graduate level courses, (8) Master degree,
- (9) Some doctorate level courses, and
- (10) Doctorate degree
- MARITAL STATUS – Unmarried, Married, Divorced, Widowed, or Legally Separated
- NUMBER OF CHILDREN– Total number of children.
- SPOUSE INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph.
- CHILDREN INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph.