ICRC Recruitment 2018/2019 – International Committee of the Red Cross Application Form is here Borno/Abuja
If you want to work with the international committee of the Red Cross i will recommend this article as a best guide for you.
International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment 2018/2019
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
International Committee of the Red Cross recruitment process
Before you can start submitting your application for job position in ICRC there are certain things you need to know about the international committee of the Red Cross
ICRC recruit two kinds of staff and they are resident and mobile.
Resident field staff: are hired on local contracts to work in a specific position in a specific country. Currently there is about 14,339 staff working under this category.
mobile field staff: are hired on a Geneva-based contract and can be deployed to work in any country where there is a need. Currently there is about 2822 mobile staff working with ICRC
How to find current jobs for mobile staff and Resident field staff
If you want to work as a mobile staff you have to look for the latest and current jobs here
If you want to work as a resident staff just quickly click here then scroll down to where to work
What to do next is to input the various options in the field don’t forget to select your region and finally click on the “search Jobs”
First we want you to know that application is free of charge and there is nothing like discrimination when it comes to recruitment in ICRC.
All applicants are mandated to submit their application to this mail ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org once it is received your credentials will be thoroughly screen and if you are shortlisted you will contacted via mail
International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment 2018 – See All the requirements Here
- .Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Must have at least 5 credit passes in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Interested applicants below 18 years should not apply
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org indicating the job position they are applying for as the heading.
Include the following
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience
- NYSC status
If you need update, kindly comment on the comment box below so we can update you immediately recruitment 2018 form is out.
More job vacancies in Nigeria
- more about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form
- more about the Federal fire service recruitment jamb test
- UNICEF nigeria massive recruitment program
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Coca cola Nigeria recruitment portal and how to apply
- Federal ministry of water resources recruitment form
- Federal fire service recruitment form
There is nothing like internal recruitment as all agencies and parastatals has been directed to always follow due process.