IPPIS Verification Exercise 2018-2019 is ongoing in the federal Civil Service across the Federation. Those concerned have been advised to verify and update their record via online. Registration portal for Federal Government online verification for all MDAs have be open, the online verification for Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) will be controlled by the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information System (IPPIS) to update their record Online. Verify now!
IPPIS Verification Exercise 2018-2019
Here I will state it clear how one can be verified and generate token. The instructions I will under list here will be of help to you especially those civil servants finding it difficult to generate token via online.
Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) concern for Federal Government online verification are as follows
- Federal Ministry of Information;
- Federal Ministry of Environment;
- Federal Ministry of Justice;
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
- Bureau of Public Procurement
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity etc
Before going further, is mandatory to know the requirement for IPPIS
Verification Exercise 2018-2019 and step to steps guides to follow:
- IPPIS number
- Registration token
- MDA forward details of their AS IS Nominal Roll, Role Players and Organizational Structure (i.e., list of Departments, Divisions, Sections and Units) must be forward to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- MDAs Structures are processed and uploaded onto the portal by the SysAdmin in the OHCSF to enable employees of the MDAs to select their Depts, Divisions, Sections and Units as appropriate while updating their details on the Data Collection Portal.
- MDAs to notify all documented employees to update their details within a two weeks window
- Director HR in MDA generates Nominal Roll based on newly captured employee records for authentication and approval by Accounting Officer, at the end of portal update.
- MDA presents authenticated Nominal Roll during physical verification exercise
How to register for IPPIS Verification Exercise 2018-2019
- Enter your IPPIS number
- Enter your registration token
- Enter captcha Text which will be displaced on the screen
- Then login to access your portal via www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
- If you are finding it hard to generate token, meet your Human Resource (HR) to direct you.
Verification procedures for IPPIS Verification Exercise 2018-2019
Follow the instructions beneath for a successful MDA verification as directed by Federal Civil Service Commission.
- A login page appears on the screen with provision for Employee IPPIS Number, Login Token and Captcha Text entries. Below these, is a Token generation box for an employee to first generate login token before he/she attempts a login
- Employee Clicks on Generate Your Token located in the lower part of the login page, if he or she is first timer on the portal. He enters IPPIS number, Mobile phone number and email addresses if it does exist, and click Generate.
- Employee receives copies of token as SMS on phone number and as well in the email box supplied
- Employee returns to the login page, enters IPPIS number, Login token and the Captcha text in their appropriate boxes and clicks on login. A box to select present employee MDA is displayed
- Employee selects present MDA, and after its acceptance, the first form (Employee Personal Info) is opened as default and have the remaining forms listed on the left hand side of the portal homepage. The employee name associated with the IPPIS number entered is displayed.
- Employee fills the first form and saves its content by clicking on Update Profile. Employee fills the remaining forms one after the other, and save or update as appropriate. Employee can take a break and resume the filling of the forms at a later time, provided final Confirmation box has not been checked and submitted on either the Summary or Print Slip pages.
- Employees performs final operation, after every form would have been reviewed and saved, by checking the Confirmation box and clicking on Submit button either on the summary or print slip pages. The summary report page gives an analysis of your data input as a guide.
- Employee generates and prints Verification Slip (Three copies required)
- Employee’s Director HR endorses slips for presentation at IPPIS verification center
wish you successful verification.
IPPIS Verification Exercise 2018-2