kpmg graduate trainee recruitment portal 2018/2019 – kpmg nigeria recruitment process www.home.kpmg.com
We will be discussing about the much anticipated KPMG Graduate Trainee Program recruitment 2018/2019
Are you a fresh graduates with little or no job experience at all and you want to work KPMG Graduate Trainee Program recruitment 2018/2019? Don’t worry we will give you the latest information here.
KPMG is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven graduates who will help the firm fulfill it‘s objectives. If you can read this article from A-Z you will discover the latest Vacancies that is available in KPMG and how to go about applying for them.
KPMG Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment in 2018/2019
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
Dont worry we will show you how you can apply for positions in KPMG, just keep reading this guide
Please note that the recruitment is done online and it is free of charge.
KPMG does not discriminate in their recruitment process, as long as you possess the necessary credentials, skills that is expected from all applicants then you are good apply.
We are looking for graduates who
- Completed their undergraduate degree between
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
Requirements for KPMG latest Vacancies in Nigeria
You might want to find out the requirements for this job role we i have listed all Requirements if workforce here
- Should not have written the KPMG test before
- Ba about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Accounting Discipline will be an advantage.
- Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Age should be less than 26 years
How To Apply to the KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All application is done via https://home.kpmg.com/ng/en/home/careers.html
- Before you apply for any position at KPMG make sure you meet the requirements.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet
- Log in to https://home.kpmg.com/ng/en/home/careers.html
- Search for existing vacancies
- Register an account
- Filll all necessary information
- Cross check for errors.
Head of Finance – Click here to apply
Graduate Trainee – Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) – Click here to apply
Graduate Trainee (Tax) – Click here to apply
Graduate Trainee (Audit) – Click here to apply
Graduate Forensic/Fraud Investigation – Analyst – Click here to apply
Graduate Lawyer – Click here to apply
Graduate Trainee Programme 2017/2018 – Click here to apply
KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy (Internship) – Click here to apply
Senior Manager / Experienced Manager, Deal Advisory – Click here to apply
Please note that KPMG will contact you via email of you are successful or not that’s the reason you should use a valid email address because that’s the only way we can reach you
An aptitude test will be conducted for all applicants on a scheduled date that will be made known to you via mail or SMS.
We would like to hear feedback from you based on this article probably you are finding it difficult to apply. Do let us know so we can help you out.