more about nigeria prison service recruitment 2020/2021 /www.prisons.gov.ng
Are you trying to get more information about the ongoing Nigeria Prison service recruitment 2019/2020? Do you want to apply for various vacancies such as superintendent Cadre, and assistance Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre and Assistant Cadre etc which is available at www.prisons.gov.ng?
- 1 More on Nigerian prison service recruitment 2020/2021
More on Nigerian prison service recruitment 2020/2021
The Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 has began and it is expected to run from April 30 and end on June 11. During this period all interest applicants are expected to complete all the registration process which is strictly online. There is no need to submit any hard or soft copies of your CV as an online platform has been created to enable you to enable a smooth registration process.
Available positions in Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2020/2021
According to their website there are 3 different categories of positions that are available and they are as follows :
A. Superintendent Cadre:
- i. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
- ii. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
- iii. Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
- iv. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
- v. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- i. Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
- ii. Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
- iii. Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06.
C: Assistant Cadre:
- i. Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
- ii. Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
- iii. Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
Nigerian prison service general Recruitment requirements
- If you are not a citizen of Nigeria by birth please don’t apply.
- Applicants must be between the age bracket of 18-30 years of age
- Men should have a height of 1.65m and 1.60 for females.
- Membership to secret cults, bad gang and drug addict should not apply
- Applicants must be fit and free from any medical deformity
- Applicants must be free from any criminal records and should be of good behavior
What can disqualified you for the ongoing NPS recruitment 2020/2021
It is important we look into those things we consider not important that can actually deny you a Job in the Nigeria Prisons Service are they are as follows:
Double /multiple registration : don’t try to engage in this act as it will automatically disqualify you
Applying for multiple positions: you are expected to apply for a single position which you believe you can fit into and you have the necessary qualifications for.
Belonging to cults: cultists, drug addict, criminals and individuals with questionable characters will not be accepted. If you know that you have tattoos take note that this cam deny you this job.
You might be asking for the official portal where all application should be done, well with out wasting your time the portal of the Nigerian prison service is recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit, this is the only place where you can obtain the form which is free of charge.
Now calm down let me show you how to apply for the Nigeria prison service recruitment so that you won’t end up making mistakes that is irreversible.
How to Apply for NPS RECRUITMENT 2020/2021 METHOD OF APPLICATION
Before you start the application process please make sure you have a functional email address, because the application process is strictly online
- Now quickly log on to www.prisons.gov.ng and fill in the application form
- Make sure your details are correct
- Make sure you print out the referee form which must be completed for submission during screening
You might be interested in the following :
If this post is helpful to you please share with your friends or if you have any question to ask please feel free to contact us using either the contact form box below or any of our social media handle listed below.
My other articles on the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to job seekers in Nigerians recruitmentformportal is a blog design not only to help most job seekers but also to help you know when particularly government agency is recruiting.