National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for NDE Jobs
Unemployment has remained one of the major problems bedevilling Nigeria and has now seems to be a national disaster. currently about 18.8% of Nigerians are unemployed,It is said that about 15.9 million Nigerian youth are unemployed which some notable figures in Nigeria has called a time bomb waiting to explode if not checked
As unemployment becomes a major problem facing several government and defying every solution to curb, the government has rolled out several policies and programs that will help to reduce the growing rate of unemployment.
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
National Directorate of Employment is a government agency that has the responsibility of job creation, this government agency had come up with several schemes to help reduce the number of unemployed in the society.
From time to time the National Directorate of Employment do carry out recruitment exercise to fill into vacancies that exist in various department
This post will educate you more and also give you the necessary information to successfully apply for various job openings in this agency.
There are two ways you can apply for jobs opening in this agency:
- The online application method: If you want to find a well-paid job, you just should fill in the application form online on the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment official website www.ndetrainees.com.
- The offline application method : Another way is to fill and submit the above form directly at one of the NDE headquarters. When you get there, you should provide and confirm all the application requirements.
National Directorate of Employment Recruitment has its agencies in the thirty-six Nigerian states.
- Applicants must not be older than thirty five (35) years and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
Employment registration form online
- When you fill an application form you should provide the following data:
- General details (surname, first name, middle name)
- Gender, date of birth, marital status
- •Telephone and e-mail
- State of origin
- Full home address
- Qualification (if a candidate is a graduate)
- Choice of program (scheme)
Make sure all the information you supplied are correct before ticking the “submit” button.
Note that application is free, don’t pay money to anyone or website asking you for money in exchange for Government jobs.
Offline employment registration
To apply, you just need to go to the nearest NDE headquarters and submit all the application requirements (they are the same as for online application) there. For your convenience, please find National Directorate of Employment (NDE) offices in Nigeria:
Abia – Employment house, Aba road Amuzuta, old Umuahia, P.O box 7247, Umuahia.
Adawama – behind former state ministry of works and housing off Kashim Ibrahim Road, Jjimeta, Yola
Akwa-Ibom – 51 Obio imo street, off oron Road, PMB 1044, Uyo
Anambra – 35 Nnamdi Azikwe Avenue P.M.B 5059, Awka
Bauchi – Off gombe road, behind the chief magistrate court kofar E-ir Bauchi
Bayelsa – 16 Imgbi Rd, PMB 52 Amarata – Yenagoa
Banue – Km 8, Makurdi- Oturkpo Road Makurdi
Borno – Sir Kashim Ibrahim Road PMB 1647, Maiduguri
Cross River – Federal Scretariat Complex, Okpanam
Delta – Ground floor, Fed secretariat complex, Okpanam Road p.o Box 1046, Asaba
Eboniy – 11b Ejiofor Street, PMB 092 Abaliki
Edo – 222A upper mission road P.O Box 8455, Benin City
Ekiti – 78 Ajilosun street Ado Ekiti
Enugu – 22/24 Ridgeway GRA P.M.B 01520
Gombre – No 3 Kano Road,New Commercial Area Gombe
Imo – Federal secretariat complex, Ground Floor, Owerri
Jigawa – Federal Government Secretariat 2nd Floor, Dutse
Kaduna – Off Yakubu Gowon Way Near NTA, GRA Kaduna
Kano – After CTV 67 ilotoro-Maiduguri road PMB 3488, Kano
Katsina – No. 1 Justice Moh’d Bello Rd G.R.A Round about P.M.B 4952 Ilorin
Kebbi – 19 Murtala Moh’d Rd P.M.B. 1077, Birnin Kebbi
Kogi – No 8 Janet Ekundayo Rd GRA P.M.B 1037 Lokoja
Kwara – Federal Secretariat Complex 8th Floor, Fate Road, P.M.B 4952 Ilorin
Lagos – No. 7 Barikisu Iyede Street Yaba
Liaison Office – Federal Secretariat Complex Phase II, Ikoyi-Lagos
Nassarawa – No. 18 Jos Rd. Behind Natson Petrol Station Agwai Hotel Rd. Lafia
Niger – Dr. Ladi Kwali Rd. Off IBB Rd. Adjacent to NTA P.M.B 16, Minna
Ogun – Federal Secretariat Complex Oke Imosan, Kobape Rd. P.M.B 3048. Ibara, Abeokuta
Ondo – 26, Ilesha Road P.M.B 612 Near Akure South Local Govt. Secretariat, Akure
Osun – Behind Oshogbo Grammar School Okeifa Oshogbo
Oyo – Federal Secretariat Complex Ikolaba Area, P.O Box 26115 Secretariat Ibadan
Plateau – No. 5 Narauguta Avenue P.O Box 6853, Anglo Jos
Rivers – 13, Finima Street, P.M.B 5145 Port-Harcourt
Sokoto – No 7 Dendo Road P.M.B 2240
Taraba – 143 Hammaruwa Road P.M.B 1051 Jalingo
Yobe – Njiwaji Layout P.M.B 1028, Damaturu
Zamfara – 3 Yahaya Abdulkarim Road, Opp. Takin-Ruwa Sabon-Gari Gusau
FCT. Abuja – Plot 2014, Cotonou Crescent Zone 6, Wuse Abuja
The Corporate Headquarters is at No 1, plot 1529, Nouakchott Street, Zone 1, Wuse, PMB 104 Garki Abuja.
Note: For now, the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment has not opened access to submit the form on their website, still the offline registration is available.
Before applying for any job always have a functional email address click here to open one now
We know this information will go a long way to help a lot of job seekers, please feel free to drop your comment or rather Contact US via any of the handles listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here
Copyright Warning: all Contents on recruitmentform.com.ng can not be reproduce, republished or redistributed in whole or in part with or without permission as it is protected by DMCA.