Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) 2019 Graduate & Exp Job Recruitment
I assume you are here because you are searching for information that will be of valuable help to you in respect to the much anticipated Nigerian communication commission (NNC).
There are certain things I would like you to know about the Nigerian communication commission Recruitment exercise. First I want you to know that recruitment is free of charge and secondly the recruitment for the 2018 has not yet commence how ever if it out, you will be informed here and on several news paper.
Nigerian communication commission Recruitment NCC 2019/2020
NCC is a Government parastatal charged with the responsibility of regulating the telecommunications industry in the country. This agency ensures that there is an enabling environmental for operators in the industry on one hand and qualitative services to subscribers on the other hand
The career page of the Nigerian communication commission is @ https://www.ncc.gov.ng/about-ncc/careers
So if you are interested in the opportunity to work with Nigerian Communications Commission then the door is now open for you to apply.
The remuneration package for the positions is attractive and in line with Public Service rule.
But before you can apply for any position you must first meet some requirements, please be informed that this recruitment is largely dependent on the job description and roles that is demanded from you.
Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) vacancies offered in Nigeria 2019/2020
Please note that this are the likely possible positions that might come up when the recruitment process are on
- Assistant Events Officer
- Executive Assistant to the Secretary-General
- Senior Web Development & IT Officer
- Manager – Human Resources and Administration
- Manager – Fianance & Pensions
General qualifications and requirements for NCC recruitment 2019/2020
- First you must be a Nigerian citizen before you can apply
- You must possess a HND or BSc degree from a recognized institution
- You must be computer literate
- You must have a good communication skills
- You must not be above 40 years of age.
How to apply for Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment in 2019/2020
The 2018 Recruitment has not yet commence, although there is information that it will soon commence, if it’s out we will alert you immediately.
Process on how to apply will also be made known to you. Just keep calm and comment below using your email address only please avoided dropping your phone numbers and other vita details on the comment box.
Interested and qualified candidates with the requisite qualifications and experience should send in their applications/resume to:
Head, Human Capital
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
- Nigeria prison service recruitment form /how to get enlisted
- Nigerian Dssc Recruitment form/how to get the job
- inec massive adhoc recruitment form /how to apply
- Nigerian army recruitment form /how to apply
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form /how to apply
- NTA recruitment form and how to apply for the job
- NDLEA Recruitment form and how to get the job
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- Nigeria Navy recruitment form