Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Graduate & Exp. Jobs | Apply Now
Here you will get the latest guidelines on various vacancies that comes up in Nestle Nigeria plc Recruitment, How to Apply for Available vacancies.
Believe me from time to time almost every month vacancies comes out in Nestle Nigeria but unfortunately only a few of job seekers gets to know about them, this is very painful considering the fact that thousands of unemployed youth are out there looking for jobs.
So we are going to show you job vacancies for the following months and how to apply for them:
Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
Presently the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety has about 5,000 Corps which are stationed in every local government area of Lagos state, you have to note that they work hand in hand with other security Operative in the society.
The key purpose of creating this article is to enlighten you on the various job vacancies that comes up on the Nestle Nigeria and how you can apply . We know that once you get the right information at your disposal you will be one step ahead of others applicants
Nestlé Nigeria job positions available for Nigerians
- Cost Analyst
- Automation Technicians
- Nutrition Advisor
- Nutrition Advisors
- Sales Control Specialist: Distributor Financing & Operation
- Graduate Internal Auditor
- Engineering Specialist (Automation & Instrumentation)
- Engineering Specialist (Blowing Machine)
- Supply Chain Specialist
- Field Sales Manager, Waters
- Medical Representatives
- Production Technician
- Transport Officer
- Fund Accountant
- Brand Manager – Nestlé Waters
- Trainees – Engineering
Requirements for Nestle Nigeria 2018?
For you to apply for LNSC industrial training program you must fulfill some certain requirements.
- Applicants must have no criminal records.
- Be a graduate with a degree from a recognized institution
- Applicants must be of good behavior
- Applicants must have a means of identification.
- You must be between the age of 18 to 40 years of age
- You have an O level results WAEC or NECO
- Good attitude to work and ability to interact with people
- Demonstration of technical ability by proactively confronting machine malfunctions.
- Computer literacy, good communication skills (oral & written ) , good interpersonal skills.
How to search for job on Nestle Nigeria Recruitment portal 2018/2019
Simply log on to Nestle Nigeria Recruitment portal click here
Then scroll down to locate the “search for Vacancies” section
click on it then available jobs will pop out
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria plc Recruitment Form?
Please note that all application are to be forwarded to email@example.com (Also attach your CV)
- Surname , Other names,
- Recent Qualification Qualification Years of experience
- Phone Numbers
- Place of previous Assignment
Please all this should be in EXCEL FORMAT
- more about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form
- more about the Federal fire service recruitment jamb test
- UNICEF nigeria massive recruitment program
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Coca cola Nigeria recruitment portal and how to apply
- Federal ministry of water resources recruitment form
- Federal fire service recruitment form