Almost all fresh graduates wants to work with the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC. of recent there has been spike in the number of Nigerians searching the website in order to get useful information that will be of help to them.
NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is a para-military security outfit that is assigned to provide protection on government and private installation and citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The NSCDC is under the ministry of interior and it is empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4th June 2007.
NSCDC Recruitment requirements 2019/2020
Before you can be enlisted into this security outfit you must possess all this requirement:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen.
- You must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- You must not be less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- You must be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
What can disqualify you from NSCDC Recruitment exercise 2019/2020
This are the following deformation that can disqualify you easily, applicant with any of this should not bother to apply
- mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- financial embarrassment
Is NSCDC Recruitment on for 2019/2020?
For now NSCDC is not recruiting at the time of writing this post, even a visit to the official website of the NSCDC state that there is no recruitment at the moment.
NSCDC Recruitment scam 2019/2020
Because of the increasing number of Nigerians who want to get instant employment with the NSCDC , a lot of criminal elements are now are now engaging in employment scam. You might have come across such people who usually make unrealistic promises that they can help you secure a place with this security outfit if only you can give them a token. Most times some of this fraudsters who disguise as genuine helpers are officials of NSCDC
who demand as high as 100,000 while some demand 200,000 naira and above.
The command headquarters has issued a statement severally warning members of the public that recruitment is free.
How to apply for Civil defence recruitment 2019/2020?
Once the recruitment has been announced by the command all you have to do is to
- Log on to the Official recruitment portal at Careers or http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications
If this post is helpful to you please share with your friends or if you have any question to ask please feel free to contact us using either the contact form box below or any of our social media handle listed below.
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here