Enlistment into the Nigerian police force has become one of the most searched information on the net.
Hence we decided to put download this article to give you a clearer picture on how the recruitment goes,documents you need to present and must importantly the date and deadline for submission of your application.
|Recruitment Location||Nationwide Recruitment|
We are glad to now inform you that the Nigerian police force is inviting suitable applicants who have the passion and zeal to put in their best in the service to the Nation via Nigerian police force to come up and fill up the recruitment form online.
Should in case you don’t know, the Nigerian police are in search of virile and dynamic police officers that will help to mitigate security lapses and challenges currently bedeviling the nation. The Nigerian police has reiterated its commitment to ensure that lives and property are protected
RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCEThe Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
The qualification for enlistment of a candidate into the Nigeria Police are as follows.
- (1) Nationality: He/She Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- (2) Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- 3) Education: He/She must posses an O’ Level Certificate with at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- 4) Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence (other than any offence which the IG accepts as being of minor nature).
- 5) Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women. (at least 5’9″ is required).
- (6) Chest Measurement: Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) when fully expanded and having an expansion not less two inches.
- 7) Physical Features: He/she must be certified by a Government medical officer as being mentally and physically fit for service in the force..
- 8) Pregnancy: Candidates must not be pregnant at the time of joining the NPF Recruitment.
- 9) Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- 10) Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How to apply: METHOD OF APPLICATION
(Read This Carefully Please)
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- 1) You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- 2) Visit www.policerecruitment.ng
- 3) Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- 4) Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
- 5) You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- 6) WARNING!
- i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- iii. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
- 7) Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
- Please share this with your friends and family by using the sharing box above this post, sharing is caring.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified of more posts like this.
Nigerian police recruitment portal 2020/2021
In this section of the Nigerian police recruitment article we want to dedicated our time to list some of the Nigerian police recruitment portal.
The Nigerian police recruitment portal can be use to apply online, it can also be use to check and verify names of shortlisted candidates whenever the force release names of those who have scale through.
In this portal you will be informed on the latest information about the Nigerian police force, this is not only limited to the recruitment aspects alone, this also covers other areas . But if you wish to get first hand information about the recruitment gist that’s where to gey it from.
This portal is more of a press release from the office of the inspector General of police. A check on this portal shows that they center more on the administrative aspects, information and press releases. Honestly you won’t find this area more interesting as it has little to do with recruitment process.
You can make use of this portal to access the recruitment form
Nigerian police recruitment list of shortlisted candidates 2020/2021:
After you have submitted your application based on the laid down procedure you ought to wait for the Nigerian police recruitment list of shortlisted candidates that need to be released few months after the end of the application.
Once this list is out, the force has been known to advised shortlisted candidates to check their mails if their is our or not and also to confirm the actual date and venue for the screening exercise.
Please be aware that all shortlist candidates don’t need to travel to Abuja for screening unless those who are resident in Abuja. Please be inform that screening will take place in your various states as this will save you from stress and cost in travelling to Abuja.
IF you are among those who applied online, then expect a letters of invitation via your mail for this screening that is scheduled to take place in your respective states. Please ensure you carefully go through this email as all information and directive as regards the Nigerian police recruitment screening will be there.
Finally if you are not able to check your name online you can also check and confirm the authenticity of the list of shortlisted candidates
Am Ike Michael , i love to write articles that will be helpful to job seekers in Nigerians recruitmentformportal is a blog design not only to help most job seekers but also to help you know when particularly government agency is recruiting.