nigerian army website for the list of successful candidates
nigerian army website for the list of successful candidates 2018/2019
Are you among the many Nigerians waiting for Nigerian Army 77rri Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 list? See recruitment.army.mil.ng Your Name Here and start your Nigerian Army 77rri job Creation.
How to Check Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Army 77RRIi Pre-screening Test 2018/2019
- Go to the Nigeria army recruitment website http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Verify Status to know whether you’re qualified for the pre-screening examination or not.
N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check if you shortlisted on the portal, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time
Tips that will help you succeed in the 77RRI Nigerian Army Recruitment Pre-Screening Exercise.
Here are some important things to note as you prepare for the Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment Pre-Screening Exercise:
1. Ensure all the required documents are intact:
To avoid being disqualified, you must take your printed application confirmation and the following documents along with you to the venue of the screening examination:
- Original and photocopies of your birth certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Photocopies of your academic certificates
- The scratch cards you used for the application
- The identification letter to be signed by the identifying officer in “Section F” of the completed form, which you printed from the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal.
2. Make sure to meet each and every requirement:
If you fail to meet any of the requirements and conditions for joining the Nigerian Army, then there’s no way you can succeed in the recruitment exercise.
So, before you proceed with the application process, read the requirements and conditions in full detail and ensure that you really have all it takes to join the force. The following is a list of the requirements for joining the Nigerian Army:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth (not by naturalization)
- You must be between ages 18-22
- You must medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- You must be at least 1.68 meters tall (for men) or 1.62 meters tall (for women)
- You must have no previous criminal record
- You must have at least 3 credits including English Language in at most 2 sittings (SSCE/ NECO/ GCE)
3. Adequately prepare for the Pre-Screening examination:
After your application, be on the lookout or information regarding the date of the screening exercise as well as the venue of your exercise (which is usually the zone screening centre within or nearest to your state).
To prepare for the examination, practice lots of quantitative and verbal aptitude tests as well as questions on general knowledge. These usually constitute a significant portion of the examination questions.
The harder you prepare for the screening examination, the better your chances of succeeding. If you have left school since over two years back, you should start your preparation early.
If the examination centre for your zone is far from your location, you may have to travel to the city in which you are to write the examination at least one day before the date of the examination. This is necessary so that you will avoid rushing at the last minute.
4. Ensure you stay informed:
After submitting your application at the online portal, check the portal at least twice daily to see if there is any new information. Don’t ever rely on the press or on your friends.
You may as well miss out on newspaper notices. So, the online recruitment portal remains your best and most reliable source of information.
5. Compose yourself:
Dress well to the examination venue and be relaxed. Eat something before entering the examination hall (for reasons I am very sure you know).
Also, abide by all instructions given at the examination venue, and ensure that you have all the required documents with you. Enter the examination hall with only the materials you will need during the exam.
6. Keep your hopes high as you await the result:
Check the dailies as well as the recruitment portal regularly so that you will know when the results are out and if you are required to take any action.