Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Recruitment
Do you have All it takes to work in in Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, do you want to know what it takes to get recruited into NCAA ? If yes continue reading this post.
Here you will get the latest update about vacancies that are available in the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority online recruitment, application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
So if you have been looking for answers to the following questions:
- Where can I obtain the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment form?
- When will Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitments start?
- Is the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitments form out?
- I need Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitments updates, etc.
- How can I apply for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitments 2018/2019?
NCAA Recruitment 2018/2019, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies . See more information below.
First we want you to know the the official website of (NCAA ) is http://www.ncaa.gov.ng/ this is where important information and updates that relates to vacancies and job openings are made known to the general public.
NCAA recruitment form, Recruitment vacancies, is NCAA recruitment on? how can i apply?
See also :SON recruitment form and how to apply
In this article we are going to give you all information concerning the NCAA Recruitment 2018/2019. How Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority online recruitment is done.
Not all job seekers have all information at their disposal that will aid them to apply for jobs vacancies in NCAA .
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2019/2020
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA is the regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria. It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Act not only empowers the Authority to regulate Aviation Safety without political interference, but also to carry out oversight functions of Airports, Airspace, Meteorological Services, etc as well as economic regulations of the industry.
The key purpose of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Today we will be looking at the much anticipated NCAA Recruitment form, how to obtain it and how to fill the application form online . Please note that before you can apply for employment vacancies you must meet the requirements.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority available positions 2019/2020
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) invites applications for Technical Career Opportunities in the Aviation industry in Nigeria in the following areas of operations;
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) invites applications for Technical Career Opportunities in the Aviation Industry in Nigeria in the following Areas of operations:
1. Flight Operations
4. Cabin Safety
Is Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment form out 2019/2020 ?
For the main time NCAA is recruiting but to ascertain if Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority online recruitment is recruiting kindly log on to http://www.ncaa.gov.ng/ and get the latest update about vacancies that are available
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment 2019 requirements – See All the requirements Here
- .Applicants must possess a BSC/HND degree.
- Applicants with WASC/SSSC can apply
- Must have at least 5 credit passes in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Interested applicants below 18 years should not apply
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be not more than 30 or more years
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment 2019/2020
To apply all you need to do is to log on to http://www.ncaa.gov.ng/ and start your application process.
If you need update, kindly comment on the comment box below so we can update you immediately recruitment form is out.
More job vacancies in Nigeria
- more about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form
- more about the Federal fire service recruitment jamb test
- UNICEF nigeria massive recruitment program
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Coca cola Nigeria recruitment portal and how to apply
- Federal ministry of water resources recruitment form
- Federal fire service recruitment form
There is nothing like internal recruitment as all agencies and parastatals has been directed to always follow due process.
Tags: Apply for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment Jobs, How to Apply for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment, NCAA, NCAA Jobs, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment Requirements