Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank)Recruitment 2018/2019 how to apply:
I believe you are here because you want to find out how you can successfully apply for the much anticipated Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) Recruitment 2018/2019 that will commence anytime from now.
While applying for jobs on the official portal of NEXIM Bank you don’t need to submit any application form either in hard or soft copy to anyone all you need to do is just log to www.neximbank.com.ng check if they recruitment is on, check if you meet their requirements, then apply.
Is the NEXIM Recruitment form out?
When will NEXIM Recruitment start?
Where can I obtain the NEXIM Recruitment form?
I need NEXIM Recruitment updates, etc.
How can I apply for NEXIM Recruitment 2018/2019?
The Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) recruitment 2018/2019
Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEXIM Bank ) The Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM) was established by Act 38 of 1991 as an Export Credit Agency (ECA) with a share capital of N50, 000,000,000 (Fifty Billion Naira) held equally by the Federal Ministry of Finance Incorporated and the Central Bank of Nigeria. The Bank which replaced the Nigerian Export Credit Guarantee & Insurance Corporation earlier set up under Act 15 of 1988
We want you to know that we don’t carry out any recruitment exercise on behalf of any government institution.
Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) Qualification/Requirements
- Applicants must Posses B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants should be below 35 years of age
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must be of good behavior
- Applicants must have previous work experience.
How to Apply for Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) Jobs.
At the time of writing this article the Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) has not advertise any vacancy but we are very much hopeful that soon they will advertise. Kindly log on to www.neximbank.com.ng to get the latest update.
Other job vacancies
- more about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form
- more about the Federal fire service recruitment jamb test
- UNICEF nigeria massive recruitment program
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Coca cola Nigeria recruitment portal and how to apply
- Federal ministry of water resources recruitment form
- Federal fire service recruitment form
Tips you should consider when applying for jobs
- When applying for any government job avoid double application
- Application is 100% free of charge.
- Always make sure you read the job description before applying
- Always ensure you have previous work experience as most job demands for that except in a situation where such is not demanded.