Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment 2018/2019 how to apply
I believe you are here because you want to find out how you can successfully apply for the much anticipated Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment 2018/2019 that will commence anytime from now.
While applying for jobs on the official portal of NEPC you don’t need to submit any application form either in hard or soft copy to anyone all you need to do is just log to http://www.nepc.gov.ng/.
The Nigeria export promotion Council recruitment 2018/2019
Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) is set by the promulgation Nigerian Export Promotion Decree No. 26 of 1976 and launched in the month of March, 1977. This case was modification of Decree No.72 of 1979 and further amended by the Nigerian Export Promotion Decree No. 41 of 1988 and complimented Export (incentives and Miscellaneous Provisions) Book No. 18 of 1986
We want you to know that we don’t carry out any recruitment exercise on behalf of any government institution.
Nigeria export promotion Council Qualification/Requirements
- Applicants must Posses B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants should be below 35 years of age
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must be of good behavior
- Applicants must have previous work experience.
How to Apply for NEPC Jobs.
At the time of writing this article the Nigeria export promotion Council has not advertise any vacancy but we are very much hopeful that soon they will advertise. Kindly log on to http://www.nepc.gov.ng/ to get the latest update.
Other job vacancies
- more about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form
- more about the Federal fire service recruitment jamb test
- UNICEF nigeria massive recruitment program
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment latest update
- corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Coca cola Nigeria recruitment portal and how to apply
- Federal ministry of water resources recruitment form
- Federal fire service recruitment form
Tips you should consider when applying for jobs
- When applying for any government job avoid double application
- Application is 100% free of charge.
- Always make sure you read the job description before applying
- Always ensure you have previous work experience as most job demands for that except in a situation where such is not demanded.