Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019– nrc.gov.ng
Is the Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Form out? This is the question everyone has been asking, trying to figure out a way into the Nigerian Railway Corporation and you think it involves a rocket knowledge? Hell no as long as you are a Nigerian and you are eligible to work with this Noble corporation you are good to go.
This article is a simple guide that will give you the right information you need as you all know information is power please continue reading.
The Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment 2018/2019
The Nigerian Railway Corporation is a government-owned enterprise that has the sole authority to operate rail in Nigeria.
Every one has been anticipating to work with the Nigerian Railway Corporation, even report has it that scammers are now sending out fake employment messages to unsuspecting Nigerians with the aim of defrauding them. Please do not fall for their tricks.
Is the Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Form out for 2018/2019
Currently there is no recruitment exercise ongoing right now, the last time the Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruited was 2017 and a lot of Nigerians seized that opportunity to apply and get enlisted.
Will there be any recruitment in the Nigeria Railway Corporation again?
Yes as a matter of fact the Nigerian Railway Corporation do carry out recruitment exercise from eligible Nigerians who has shown the interest to work with the agency. What you have to do is to follow our Facebook page here and also keep visiting this page for update
Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment requirements 2018
For you to work with this noble corporation you must possess some certain skills and meet their recruitment requirements, as you all know all organization set standards and criteria in employing more hands.
- He/she must possess B. Sc, NCE, HND, OND in any discipline received from a recognized institution;
- Must not be over 40 by 31 December 2017;
- He/she must have Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), West African School Certificate (WASC), General certificate of education (GCE) or The National Examination Council (NECO) certificate.
- National Diploma (ND) granted by a recognized institution will also be considered. National certificate on education (NCE) received from a recognized institution, or General certificate of education (of an advanced level) can be accepted.
- Must have a certificate of discharge/exemption for NYSC;
- Must know how to use a computer.
Nigerian Railway Corporation vacancies offered in Nigeria
- Assistant Technical Officer
- Pupil Public Relation Officer
- Assistant Executive Officer
- Confidential Secretary
- Pupil Human Resources Officer
- Senior Nursing Superintendent
- Pupil Internal Auditor
- Executive Officer
- Higher Technical Officer
- Executive Store Officer
- Health, Safety & Environment Assistant
- District Medical Officer
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV along with a cover letter by email to the NRC: email@example.com..
Please note that recruitment is not open yet
Before applying for any job always have a functional email address click here to open one now
We know this information will go a long way to help a lot of job seekers, please feel free to drop your comment or rather Contact US via any of the handles listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMIN
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here
Copyright Warning: all Contents on recruitmentform.com.ng can not be reproduce, republished or redistributed in whole or in part with or without permission as it is protected by DMCA.
We respect your views and opinion, if you feel that your copyright is violated or infringed on please contact the admin for urgent removal