Npower Teach Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form (graduates & Non graduates) | N-Teach Application form and how to apply
If you want to apply for Npower Teach which is one of the program in the Federal government Empowerment scheme for the youth, then i consider this article as a best guide to achieve your aim.
I guess you have already read and know something about the ongoing npower Teach recruitment program but if you don’t, then never mind. I’m here to help you out. Read my complete article so you stand a chance of getting enlisted.
Npower Teach 2018/2019 Recruitment
The purpose of the npower Teach program is to designed to drastically reduce youth unemployment in Nigeria. Npower Teach is designed to employ about 500,000 youth as against 75, 0000 in npower build and 25,000 in npower knowledge. From the above it’s obvious that npower teach is going to take the largest chunk of unemployed graduates.
Npower Teach Job descriptions and Duration
The npower teach program is scheduled to last for just two years, beneficiaries will will help provide basic education delivery in Nigeria.
Please note that all volunteers will be deployed mostly to primary and secondary schools where they will either serve as teachers or provide support to already existing teachers.
Please before applying for this program be ready to be deployed to any remote area of the state which you applied in,because you might be deployed out of your comfort zones to areas where the government feels that education to children is highly marginalized.
Npower Teach in the following area:
- Professional Teaching
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
- Education Consultant, Associate,
- Strategy Consultant
- Education Services Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Supervisor
- Social services analyst
Will there be any payment?
You might have asked if there will be any form of remunerations? Yes there will be but it’s just a stipend that will sustain you to get your basic needs
How much will npower teach pay?
You will be placed on a monthly stipend of about 30,0000 to cover for your expenses such as transportation and other Miscellaneous expenses that you will incurred.
Requirements for N-power Teach recruitment 2018?
The Federal government is interested in making the bulk of Nigeria youth to participate in this program for this reason they didn’t place much requirements on prospective applicants . the aim is to reduce unemployment among our youth.
Before you can apply for Npower Teach you must meet the following requirements :
- You must be a Nigerian citizen
- You must be between the age of 18 to 35 years of age
- Applicants must posses at either a Bachelor’s degree, OND, HND or NCE certificate with a statement of result or transcript.
- Have your NYSC discharged certificate.
How to Apply for npower Teach program 2018/2019
For you to apply for this program you must meet the requirements just like the ones i listed above. Once you are qualified and you have real interest to learn skills that the program has to offer then quickly log into www.npower.gov.ng/n-teach.html or portal.npower.gov.ng
And create an account, please make sure you make use of a valid email and phone number and finally cross Check all information you supply such as:
- Correct full name
- Valid email address and mobile phone number.
- Your date of birth
- Your date of birth;
- Bank verification number;
- Your most recent Passport
- Your credentials
Registration step-by-step guide
- Make sure you have your mobile date on.
- Quickly log on to portal.npower.gov.ng (http://www.npower.gov.ng/n-teach.html)
- Chose your program which should be Npower Teach then click on t “apply now”
- At this stage you should see the application form all you need to do is to fill it carefully with all your bio data as requested.
- You need to scroll down the page and add the requested documents. Upload your CV, passport data, Degree qualification certificate, etc.
When will Npower Teach recruitment Form 2018 be out?
As at the time of writing this article application for new intake for the year 2018/2019 has not yet commence we advise you still keep visiting this page, follow us on Facebook.
You can also get more information directly from Npower Teach team click here for that or click here to get more update from npower team as at today