NSIA Recruitment Application Form 2018 /2019 – how to apply
If you are searching for employment opportunities at the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority recruitment 2018 then this post is for you.
If you can read all that i have put down together in this article as regards NSIA Recruitment then you will be one step ahead of your peers in getting this job.
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Recruitment 2018
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), a corporate body established by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (Establishment, etc.) Act 2011, is mandated to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues
I want you to know that the only place you can submit your CV while applying for jobs at NSIA is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application is free of charge, we will never demand money from you since we are not into any affiliate or neither do we carry out any recruitment exercise on behalf of NSIA.
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority possible Recruitment available vacancies in
- Portfolio Manager, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund
- Senior Legal Officer
- Secretary to the Authority
- Head, Infrastructure Risk Management
- Officer, Human Resources
- Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- University Degree in any discipline
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- Have the compulsory NYSC discharged certificate.
- Candidates Must be above 18 years of age.
- Candidates must possess Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Applicants must understand the mandate of NSIA
- Applicants must have a good networking and communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and meet all the requirements stated above, then you should send your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: email@example.com please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your E-mail which should be Ref No: ES0097
Other job vacancies you should consider :
If you still want to get the latest update about vacancies that normally comes up just comment below.
If you are facing any challenges in applying for jobs at NSIA Recruitment 2018 just comment what your challenges are then we can help you out.
Always refrain from double application, never you send your application twice as this might disqualify you.