Professor – CONUASS 07
- Human Gross Anatomy
- Candidates for the position of a Professor Must demonstrate clear evidence of scholarship through considerable academic publications in the area of specialty and as well, have at least Ten years (10) Post-Doctoral Qualification/Fellowship [National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, West African Postgraduate Medical College and other equivalent Fellowship/Qualification as applicable to the area of specialization] experience.
- In addition to qualification and experience in Teaching/Research in a University, Candidates Must also have demonstrable capacity to participate in inter/multi-disciplinary research, ability to provide academic leadership and reasonable administrative experience.
Lecturer II – CONUASS 03
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
- Pharmacology Therapeutics and Toxicology
- Candidates MUST possess an MBBS and Master’s Degree/Ph.D in relevant field with evidence of considerable teaching and research potential/experience
- Scholarly publications in reputable journals will enhance the prospects of the Candidates.
Lecturer I – CONUASS 04
Radiology and Radiotherapy
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Paediatrics and Child Health
Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
Pathology and Forensic Medicine
Haematology and Blood Transfusion
Community Health and Primary Health Care
Candidates for this position Must possess good Honours Degree in area of specialty with a higher Degree such as a Doctorate or where applicable, holders of MBBS with Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, West African Postgraduate Medical College and other equivalent Fellowship/Qualification.
Candidates Must have reasonable scholarly publications.
- Deputy Director, Internal Audit – CONUNASS 14
- Candidates must possess good Honours Degree/HND in Accounting from a recognized Institution plus Fourteen (14) years relevant post-qualification experience plus final certificate of ICAN /ACA/ACCAIACMA with Six (6) years post certificate experience.
The possession of relevant Master Degree is compulsory.
Quantity Surveyor I – CONUNASS 08
- Candidates must possess good Honours Degree not below Second Class Lower Division (2.2) in Quantity Surveying from a recognized University which must be registerable with relevant professional body, plus Computer/AutoCAD knowledge with Three (3) years relevant post qualification experience OR holders of good Honours Degree not below Second Class Lower Division (2.2) plus Quantity Surveying Master’s Degree from a recognized University (registrable with appropriate professional body) with Computer/AutoCAD knowledge plus NYSC Certificate.
Director, Health Services – CONUNASS 15
- Candidates must be a holder of Fellowship in Public Health recognized by MDCN and registered Medical Practitioner with at least Fifteen (15) years post MBBS qualification experience.
Deputy Director, Works & Physical Planning – CONUNASS 14
Candidates must possess good Honours Degree in Engineering/Town Planning, Quantity Surveying/Architecture/Building or Building Technology with Fifteen (15) years relevant post qualification experience. The possession of relevant Master Degree is compulsory.
Holder of HND in Engineering with eighteen (18) years post qualification experience plus a Master Degree in related field can also apply.
Candidate must be a registered member of appropriate professional body with sound knowledge of AutoCAD.