Schlumberger Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate & internship Vacancies
If you are searching for employment opportunities at Schlumberger then this post will guide you to quickly find the right placement in one of the biggest multinational company operating in Nigeria.
First we want you to know that the official career portal of 7up Bottling Company is located @ www.careers.slb.com , this is where all vacancies that are available in Schlumberger are first made public
Schlumberger Recruitment 2018
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Getting any job in Schlumberger is not easy we have to be plain but nothing is impossible as long as you have the right information at your disposal.
If you can just read this guide from A-Z on how to apply for Schlumberger recruitment then you be a step ahead of other job seekers.
Requirements for Schlumberger Recruitment Form 2018/2019
Before you can apply for available vacancies in Schlumberger you must meet certain requirements. This requirement varies from position to position there are some positions that requires some years of experience while others requires degrees from certain areas of discipline.
Is Schlumberger recruitment on currently?
Schlumberger is not recruiting at the time of writing this article, please disregard any advert you come across. Once there is vacancies we will alert you.
How to Apply for 2018 Schlumberger Recruitment Application Form?
Once you know you are qualified for any vacancy please use the following procedures i will outline below to apply.
First log on to http://careers.slb.com/
- Click on “Register” (top right of our careers web site).
- Complete the form with your name, e-mail address, and experience level in either “Experienced Professionals” or “Students and Recent Graduates” according to your situation.
- A link will be sent to the e-mail address provided – you must click on this link (or copy and paste it into your browser) to complete your registration.
- The link takes you to a page where you can set up your password.
- Then you can log onto the site, go to “Experienced Professionals” or “Students and Recent Graduates.” See what interests you and submit your application.
When your candidate profile is created, and you apply for a job or internship, you will receive an email confirming the application has been registered, and you will be provided with an Applicant ID number.
Check other vacancies below