See all Requirements For Nigeria Police 2019/2020 Recruitment Form? A-Z Requirements out
This article is strictly for those who have interest in Joining the Nigeria police force. We thought it wise we let you know the requirements you must meet before applying.
If you need more information about the Nigerian police force recruitment and how to apply click here
The police recruitment requirement we be divided into 3 sections, we have the educational requirements, health requirements and general requirements.
Nigeria police Educational requirements 2019/2020 :
Before you get enlisted into the Nigeria police force you must meet this requirement which is the educational requirements. Please note that each requirement differs from another and it’s largely dependent on the position you are applying for.
- Applicants for the position of Constable are expected to have credits in English and Math.
- Candidates for Cadet Inspectors must have Advanced Level, Ordinary National Diploma, National Certificate in Education.
- For other positions, applicants should own a University degree or a Higher National Diploma.
- Must have an O’level certificate of at least five credits level passes which includes Mathematics and English language in not more than two sittings
Nigeria police health requirements 2019/2020
For you to get enlisted into the Nigerian police force you must be free from certain deformities and abnormalities which we are going to mention below :
abnormalities such as
- speech impediments
- knock knees
- bow legs
- bent knees
- flat feet
- deformed hands
- bodily scar
- defective eyesight or squint eyes
- amputation of any part of the body
- gross malformation of teeth
- protruding navel
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
Nigeria police recruitment general requirements 2019/2020
This is the set of requirements that is applicable to all applicants and its not restricted via what you are applying for be it Constable etc.
- applicant must have Nigerian citizenship.
- Applicants must not be younger than 18 nor older than 25 years of age at the period of application
- Each candidate should own a valid ID card (driving license, voter card, international passport), this is used for identification purpose.
- If you are applying for the Nigeria police force recruitment you must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- For men, expanded chest measurement should be 86cm (34 inches)
Note that you must download a guarantors form at the end of the application process which must be filled by any of the following people :
Traditional rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of grade level12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of lieutenant colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage
If you have any question to ask about about the much anticipated Nigeria police force recruitment 2019/2020 please ask using the comment box