See all Requirements For Nigeria Prison service Recruitment Form? A-Z www.prisons.gov.ng recruitment 2018
This article is strictly for those who have interest in Joining the Nigeria Prisons Service . We thought it wise we let you know the requirements you must meet before applying.
If you need more information about the Nigerian police force recruitment and how to apply click here
The Nigeria Prisons Service recruitment requirement we be divided into 3 sections, we have the educational requirements, health requirements and general requirements.
Nigeria police Educational requirements 2018/2019 :
Before you get enlisted into the Nigeria Prisons Service you must meet this requirement which is the educational requirements. Please note that each requirement differs from another and it’s largely dependent on the position you are applying for.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
- Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
- Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
- Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
- Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
- Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06.
- Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1 (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.) NPS
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
- Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.).
Nigeria police health requirements 2019/2020
For you to get enlisted into the Nigerian prison service you must be free from certain deformities and abnormalities which we are going to mention below :
abnormalities such as
- speech impediments
- knock knees
- bow legs
- bent knees
- flat feet
- deformed hands
- bodily scar
- defective eyesight or squint eyes
- amputation of any part of the body
- gross malformation of teeth
- protruding navel
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
Nigeria police recruitment general requirements 2019/2020
This is the set of requirements that is applicable to all applicants and its not restricted via what you are applying for be it Constable etc.
- applicant must have Nigerian citizenship.
- Applicants must not be younger than 18 nor older than 30 years of age at the period of application
- Each candidate should own a valid ID card (driving license, voter card, international passport), this is used for identification purpose.
- If you are applying for the Nigeria police force recruitment you must not be less than 1.65 metres in height for men and 1.60 metres for women.
- For men, expanded chest measurement should be 0.87
Note that you must download a guarantors form at the end of the application process which must be filled by any of the following people :
Traditional rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of grade level12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of lieutenant colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage
If you have any question to ask about about the much anticipated Nigeria police force recruitment 2019/2020 please ask using the comment box