See the Requirements for the Rivers state Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment
Rivers state Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency, Recruitment requirements, how to apply
This article will center purely on the requirements of river state Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment. What it will take for you to successfully get enlisted.
Rivers state Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment
This is a scheme that helps to encourage and consolidate an effective security synergy between the security agencies and communities.
This scheme will help reduce inter communal clashes, street cult war, kidnapping and armed robbery activities in the state.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR HEADQUARTERS STAFF ONLY):
This is the requirements all applicants must meet before recruitment.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth and must be resident in Rivers state and must have known the environment
- All applicants must be physically fit
- Applicants must be of good behavior, not belonging to any secret cult, not having any tattoos
- Applicants must no exceed 30 years of age.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR SAFETY CORPS):
- Junior Cadre:The age requirement is pegged at 18 minimum to 30 maximum.
- Senior Cadre:The age requirement is pegged at 25 minimum to 45 maximum.
- All applicants must possess an O level results.
All applicants must download a guarantors form this must be in color format.
This guarantors form must a sign by a resident of Portharcourt. He or she can be a traditional ruler, local government chairmen, police officer with the rank of CSP,
Position which you apply for online
Applicants can freely apply for any of the listed positions
Junior Cadre Operative
Senior Cadre Operative
List of documents that must be uploaded online
This are list of documents that must be uploaded online
- A PASSPORT
- Age declaration
- Guarantor form
- WAEC/NECO Results
- Degree Results