University Of Benin Job Recruitment 2018/2019 how to apply UNIBEN- Academic and non academic staff
Have you been searching for recruitment vacancies in University Of Benin (UNIBEN)? do you have what it takes to work as a full time lectures job or a non academic staff of University Of Benin, uniben ? If yes then you are at the right post.
This article will give you latest updates on vacancies that exist in uniben be it Academic, Non-academics staff (Teaching jobs and and non Teaching Jobs) you will get all details here.
University Of Benin (uniben) Recruitment 2018
University of Benin has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. Today, the University has continued to grow from strength to strength with a number of Faculties, Departments, Institutes and Units. Following NUC’s directives, the University experimented with the Collegiate System in 1991/92 and 1992/93.
How do i apply for jobs in University Of Benin (UNIBEN)?
To apply for employment vacancies in University Of Benin (UNIBEN) is not as hard as many people think, in fact everything has been made so easy. Before you start your application process lets take a quick look at the jobs vacancies that are existing and their requirements. From here you will know if you are qualified to apply or not.
Before you can apply for any job vacancies in University Of Benin (UNIBEN ) you must meet the school approved recruitment for employment. Always have it in mind that the requirements varies from department to department, faculty to faculty and you must have some years of experience.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position in the University:
Available Vacant Positions.
University of Benin Is recruiting to fill the following positions;
- University Librarian
- Deputy University Librarian
- Deputy Bursar
- Deputy Director of Works
- Deputy Director of Physical Planning
Qualifications and Experience.
The right Candidate for the job must possess:
- Possession of Masters Degree, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any related discipline to job position from a recognized institution;
- Ability to perform within the University System;
- At least 15-25 years post qualification cognate experience
- Must have a good and practical knowledge of Computer applications.
- CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Please note that there will be screening of all applicants that applied for such jobs on a specific date which will be made know to all applicants via their mail.
Method of Application for job in University Of Benin
All Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications, vision statement and detailed Curriculum Vitae, highlighting among others, the following:
- Full Names
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Date
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Referees (3)
- Each applicant must have three (3) referees who should be requested by the applicant to forward their referees’ report under confidential cover by Courier Service directly to the Vice Chancellor.
All applications should be submitted by Courier Services under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked “Post Desired” e.g. University Librarian, UNIBEN” to reach the:
Office of the Registrar,
University of Benin,
All candidates are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses and/or telephone numbers.
If you want to get more details about the much anticipated imo recruitment don’t fail to comment below.